2.02.2011

Nummer eins

{Sweater: Forever 21, Skirt: Old Navy, Belt: H&M, Tights: Target, Oxfords: Nine West}

Thankfully I felt much better today than I have for the past two days, and I was able to start the challenge.  While I like this outfit in concept, it was absolutely driving me nuts every time I walked because my tights were causing my skirt to ride up.  Other than that I really liked this outfit because it was one that I would not have worn if it wasn't for the 30 for 30.  That's really why I like doing this challenge, because it forces me to wear outfits that I wouldn't normally, and to wear skirts and dresses when it's 25 degrees outside.  I don't know how Sydney, Jessica, and Tania are able to make cold weather fashionable, because boy is it cold in tights and a skirt!

P.S. Did everyone hear that Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow, so we should be getting an early spring? I know I'm not alone when I say that I am so happy about that!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...