2.07.2011

Lumberjack Club

 {Cardigan: Gap, Button-Up: Forever 21, Belt: Came with a shirt, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: DSW}


Coming from a state known for its lumber and trees it's somewhat of a surprise that this is one of the first plaid shirts that I own, and I just recently bought it.  I have to say that this will probably not be the last plaid shirt I own, because a lot like stripes, I feel like it's so easy to wear.

So I have a confession to make ... this challenge has been a lot more difficult for me than the last one.  For some reason I am so much more tempted to shop, and I don't know why that is.  I keep telling myself to resist, and so far I've done well, but I am finding various reasons to buy stuff for my apartment or go to the grocery store.  I guess it's probably better to buy a picture frame here or there, or stuff to make red velvet cupcakes than to buy another shirt right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...