2.13.2011

Cognac Fever

{First Outfit: Button-Up: Old Navy, Belt, Skirt & Tights: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden - Second Outfit: Top: Can't Remember, Skirt: Forever 21, Belt: Can't Remember, Tights: Forever 21, Boots: Macy's}

Saturday I wanted a more casual look for the day while I was running errands with my mom, and then something a little different for dinner with my bf.  We went to Henry's Bar and Tavern for dinner, and then to see No Strings Attached which was a really funny movie. 

{Blazer: Old Navy, Sweater: Forever 21, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}
I didn't do much on Sunday other than grocery shop, look through People Style Watch (one of my favorite magazines) and read a book for work.  I love relaxing Sundays with nothing on my schedule.  As you can tell from the pictures I also spent some quality time with my cat Oreo.
How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. What great looks for you! So perfect for both the weekend and your usual style. The green sweater is beautiful on you.


    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yellow skirt!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...