2.09.2011

Leopard, Chambray, and Oxfords

{Button-Up: Old Navy, Belt: H&M, Skirt: Can't Remember, Tights: Forever 21, Oxfords: Nine West}

Everyone meet my office, office meet everyone. Okay I'm glad that I got that introduction out of the way, and now I can discuss my outfit. This morning my boyfriend said that my outfit reminded him off a teacher or librarian, not that I've ever seen a librarian wear a leopard print belt, but then again to each his own style.  Speaking of foreign films, okay not really about foreign films at all, but tomorrow I will be attending the Portland International Film Festival.  I won two tickets to the Festival on Twitter by correctly guessing a random a number between 1 and 50.  Apparently I have a guessing ability, and should probably go bet on something but that isn't really my style so for now I'll stick to guessing random numbers.

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is too cute! I love how you took something very simple -- a black skirt and a button-up -- and made it interesting with a fun belt and adorable shoes.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of favorite new combinations, I tried it a few days ago too, but I was missing those cute shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...