2.08.2011

Seven Eleven


{Blazer: H&M, Sweater: Forever 21, Necklace: Gift, Jeans: Gap, Oxfords: Nine West}

Today's look was a bit out of my comfort zone.  Not only did I wear shoes that I normally reserve for a skirt or dress and tights, but I also wore my hair in a low side ponytail and I'm not sure if this is cool anymore?  I asked my boyfriend this morning if he liked my outfit and he said "it'll work," and so with that vote of confidence I went about my day.  Throughout the day, I came to the decision that I did indeed like my outfit today. 

Today is also blazer day over at Everybody Everywear and I'm so excited to participate.  So if you haven't already, be sure to check out the way other bloggers have styled their blazers.

Classic Blazer | Everybody, Everywear

9 comments:

  1. When a side pony tail looks this good, who cares if it is "in"
    You should wear this blazer to the Film Festival!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit....love the blazer and pearls:)

    Nice job!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you bought this blazer the day before the challenge started! I love this outfit! You know how much I love oxfords with skinny jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit today! But i know what you mean, I always am more hair consious when it is up rather than down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! And your hair looks perfect - lends a great casual look to go with the rest of the outfit :) Glad I found you on everybody, everywear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear the side pony alll the time. We'll go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Those are the kind of "encouraging words" I get from my husband as well. Don't worry, your outfit's totally cute! -Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your encouraging words. I'll definitely be sporting the side ponytail again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...