2.18.2011

m.i.a.

{Top: Can't Remember, Cardigan: Forever 21, Jeans: Gap, Boots: DSW}


{Button Up: The Limited, Sweater: Forever 21, Jeans: Forever 21, Flats: BCBG}

Sorry that I've been MIA the past couple of days I had to go to Southern Oregon.  Now onto the outfits, the first of the two outfits was perfect for the snow that we unexpectedly had Wednesday morning.  I woke up and there was three inches of snow outside my apartment (that's a lot for someone who doesn't like driving in the snow).  Also, I may have worn the first outfit two days in a row, gross maybe, practical for traveling yes.  

The second outfit was great for a Friday.  Not to mention it being comfortable for my eight hour working day!

What is everyone doing this three day weekend? I'm getting coffee with my old coworker tomorrow, then hopefully catching up on sleep, eating delicious food, and watching movies on Netflix.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your outfits :) They're so cute!
    I'm catching up on sleep this weekend too :D

    xoxo
    Aline
    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the show pretty?! It looks like they are forecasting more for next week, but I am always hesitant to believe them.
    I like both your outfits, especially the first one. I am beginning to think I need a striped cardigan - it adds fun to your outfits.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stripey cardigan! hope you had a great weekend!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...