2.04.2011

Let Me Hear that Country Twang



{Button-Up: Forever 21, Belt: H&M, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Steve Madden}

Originally I was going to wear a green belt with this outfit, but after hearing that today was National Wear Red Day for heart disease awareness I wanted to put on my red belt.  All day I felt like I was either going to a picnic for the 4th of July or attend a rodeo, either way I felt I in a country music mood hence my title.

This weekend I'm planning on wandering around Ikea, going on a dinner date with my boyfriend, watching the Super Bowl (and of course eating and judging the commercials), and then a game night.  I'm also hoping that the weather stays [fairly] nice and I can wander around Portland!  I'd love to know, what are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. love this get up, courtney! i might try it for tomorrow's wine and seafood fest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...