2.23.2011

Black & White Stripe

 {Sweater & Cardigan: Forever 21, Jeans: Gap, Boots: DSW}

To most people in the Northwest, it's not really a surprise that the weather was sunny, hailing, rainy, and snowy all in one day.  What's even less surprising is how the threat of a "snowpocalypse" is generally downgraded on the day it was to happen.  That's how today was, it was forecasted for Portland to receive up to seven inches of snow, and while the day isn't over yet it's not looking that way.  I have to admit, I was looking forward to working from home tomorrow in my PJ's (hopefully it will snow a lot tonight).

P.S. Can you believe that there are only seven days left of the challenge?  It seems to have flown by this time around!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit - I love the necklace with it.

    Also, I think I might have those exact same boots - are they Chinese Laundry?

    Gracey
    http://fashionforgiants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't understand the freak out about snow, and i'm a total west coaster from L.A. i own a pair of snowshoes, too! ha ha when it snows, i put my snowshoes on and walk around. anyway, i doubt it'll happen, i'll believe it when i see it, which means we'll be home in our pj's. :) very cute outfit. i love stripes, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracey - I'm actually not sure what brand the boots are. They are so tall that I can't read what the name is on the insole, but they might be Chinese Laundry. Aren't they super comfy though?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...