2.11.2011

Awkward & Awesome Friday

{Button-Up: The Limited, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Macy's}

I always enjoy reading Sydney's Awkward and Awesome Thursday posts, and didn't have the opportunity to participate yesterday.  I wanted to create some Awkward and Awesome things that happened this week.

Awkward
- How chipped my nails are right now, seriously polish never stays perfect on my nails for more than two days.
- Trying to squeeze the last little bit of toothpaste out of the tube because you're just too lazy to get a new one.
- Water on public restroom counters
- Losing one glove while walking downtown
- When people call the work line and try to activate their credit card.  Um this isn't your bank in Kentucky, and this is not the correct phone number.  Even more awkward when they insist they have called the right number.

Awesome
- Being told you look nice today by an old guy in the office building.
- Eating at my favorite lunch restaurant
- Red velvet cupcakes that I'm baking this weekend (hopefully they'll be awesome, they may appear on next week's "awkward" list).
- My parents who are celebrating their 28th wedding anniversary tomorrow.  Happy anniversary mom and dad!

3 comments:

  1. love the layered necklace. the outfit is sleek and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reni, I thought it was perfect for a Friday work day. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layered necklace on top of the black blouse :) Very chic.

    xoxo
    Aline

    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...