1. New Years is a great time to reminisce about the past year, and also look forward to some of the fun things in the new year.
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to work out more consistently.
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to I really can't remember any of my New Year's resolutions, but I've probably made one to drink more water in the past.
4. (I made up my own question, since I didn't have a time consuming resolution in the past) What is your favorite memory from New Year's Eve? My parent's have vintage noise makers, so I always loved using them as soon as the ball dropped on Dick Clark's New Year's Eve special.
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with my BF and some pals at a little get together I'm helping to host.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be for it to just be a better year than the past few years have been.
7. 2012 is going to be hopefully filled with a lot of positive changes!