2.27.2011

25 & 26

 {Cardigan: Old Navy, Button-Up: Forever 21, Skirt: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}
 
{Cardigan: H&M, Button-Up: Forever 21, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}

Today has been a very lazy day, so much in fact that I only checked one thing off of my long to-do list.  I think that's ok for a Sunday though, I like Sunday's to be relaxing.  I did however, just get done watching the Oscar pre-show, and have to say that I loved Gwyneth Paltrow's dress with the exception of the brooch, and my least favorite outfit was Reese Witherspoon's.  I think Reese's outfit looked like something I would have seen at a high school dance several years ago.  What were your hits and misses on the red carpet?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute!! I love the yellow skirt- it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i'm DYING at the cuteness of that skirt with plaid. speaking of plaid...you know how to wear it! love both of these looks.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these looks - they're both super-cute!

    I'm glad someone else didn't like Reese's dress. They gushed over it on E!, but I agree with you, it was just too dated. I think my favorite was Cate Blanchett because she can do no wrong in my book.

    Gracey
    http://fashionforgiants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...