2.20.2011

G Weekend

 {Cardigan: Forever 21, Button-Up: Old Navy, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Macy's}

 {Cardigan: H&M, Top: Old Navy, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}


 {Sweater: Forever 21, Jeans: American Rag, Shoes: Forever 21}

This weekend I was able to have a lot of G time with a couple of my favorite girls.  Saturday during the day I hung out with my friend Tara and then Sunday with Justine and Jenna.  Justine helped me take my outfit photo on Sunday and we also felt inspired to take a few photos together.  Now I'm about to make some spaghetti and meatballs and then watch the first episode of The Amazing Race.

2 comments:

  1. I made an appearance! We better hang out again tomorrow so I can get on here again. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tan looks great with the stripes :)
    I think I have an outfit crush!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...