11.05.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

This Friday's Fill in the Blanks are about something that I love and hate about the same amount of time: hair. I'm excited this week to answer theses blanks from Lauren's blog.



1. My last haircut was: sometime this summer, when my friend cut my hair. Professionally cut, was probably around January.

2. My most daring hair moment was: when I thought blond highlights were a good idea.

3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is: a super short bob.

4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head): brunette. I have pretty dark auburn hair, but I just wish that it was a little darker!

5. My go-to hair do is: curly and halfback. I've been rockin' this style for as long as I remember, even back when I use to buy gel by the half gallon, yes you read that right, half gallons of gel. Luckily, I came to my senses and realized gel was not the best thing for my hair!

6. My biggest hair disaster was: when my I use to cut the "longer" sections of my hair aka just hadn't dried as fast as the rest of my hair. I did this for probably all of 7th grade, bad decision.

7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is: a fishtail braid. I will definitely have to give it a try the next time I straighten my hair since it doesn't look very curl friendly.



8. My best hair day was: graduation day from the University of Oregon. I straightened it so that it would lay correctly under my cap!

9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was: dates back to Kindergarten or 1st grade, when my hair stylist thought it would be good to cut my hair short on the top, and long in the back. Yes, that's also known as a mullet.


10. My hair is: something that I'm trying to get better at styling in more versatile ways.

Happy Friday and have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. i totally had a mullet in kindergarten too! it was awful. my aunt was a hair stylist and thought it was cute. ummm....she was wrong.

    oh...and fyi....you can totally rock the fish tail with curly hair. it'll actually stay in better with some texture.

    thanks for playing along!

    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice on the fishtail braid, I will have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no...mullets are never good are they? but it's pretty funny to look back on

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mullets are never a good idea - oh the early 90s will hold a lot of funny memories for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...