11.21.2010

Saturday & Sunday



{Cardigan: H&M, T-Shirt Dress: Old Navy, Tights: Target, Belt: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}

I hope that everyone has had a nice and relaxing weekend.  My weekend was exactly what I wanted.  I was not only able to get a lot of stuff done around our apartment, but also hang out with some pals, and eat some delicious food (breakfast scrambles each morning!).

As I write this it's snowing outside.  If you have lived in Portland or Oregon, you know that it rarely snows on the western part of the state and it even more rarely snows this early in the year.  It's very pretty to look at it, and is making me enjoy my tea that much more.


{Top: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Tights: Forever 21, Boots: Macy's}

(I know that my jacket isn't part of my 30 items, but today it was just too cold to take it off for pictures.)

3 comments:

  1. i really love that color of blue, almost teal but not quite. looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took outside pictures in the cold. Woohoo! I love the brown belt with the black dress.

    I hope it snows tonight!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reni - Thank you so much!

    Linda - It was SO cold outside while taking pictures, I definitely had my boyfriend hurry while taking them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...