11.30.2010

Rock the Belt


{Scarf: Boutique in San Francisco, Button-Up: Forever 21, Belt: Forever 21, Jeans: Gap, Heels: Macy's}

I've seen many other bloggers rockin' the belted scarf look, and today I decided to give it a try.  Overall I liked the look, but I think next time I would try it with a shorter scarf, and a different shirt.  Do you have any other suggestions for the belted scarf look?  Tonight I've had a productive evening which is one of my favorite things - work out: check, laundry: check, tidying: check, next up dinner, and tonight it's chicken parmigiana and I couldn't be more excited! Also, my best friend is coming over and I think we may even squeeze in some Christmas crafts or a Dexter marathon.  Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...