11.09.2010

Twice as Nice

Last night I attended my very first Bikram yoga class. There is not much to say about the class other than the fact that it is so different than Wii yoga, and I knew it would be a little different I just wasn't sure how much. I can't say that it was my favorite workout activity, and I think that I prefer the comfort of my living room and Wii game system for my workouts but who knows I might start to like it.




{Top: The Limited, Skirt, Tights, and Belt: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden, Earrings: Can't Remember}

5 comments:

  1. glad those madden boots investment are getting a lot of use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it went good! I love the skirt you chose!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots were definitely worth the investment, and I think I would wear them every day of the challenge if I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute in the rain! Love the skirt + boots combo. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is great!

    http://greetingsfromseattlewa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...