11.26.2010

Black Friday

{Cardigan: H&M, T-Shirt Dress: Old Navy, Tights: Target, Boots: Macy's, Scarf: Gift}

I had one thing in mind when picking out my outfit for Thanksgiving, and that was comfort.  I was so happy that I included this T-shirt dress as one of my 30 items because it is by far the most comfortable item in the challenge.  I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was filled with family fun and good food!

{Sweater: The Limited, Jeans: Gap, Necklace: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}

This morning I was one of the crazy people who woke up bright and early to look for deals for the holidays.  Luckily it wasn't for nothing, and I was able to buy a lot of Christmas presents for people on my list, I was also able to meet up with a couple pals who I hadn't seen in several months.  I am particularly happy that I was able to watch the Oregon Ducks win the football game making them Pac-10 Champions!

3 comments:

  1. i love what you're wearing in your umbrella pose! that teal'ish blue sweater, dark blue skinnies and those boots ... aahhhh .... loveliness and you rock it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great weekend. Congrats to your Ducks. They look unstoppable!
    What number are you on in the challenge? Getting close to the end?
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reni - you are too sweet, thank you!

    Linda - These are outfits 18 and 19, but I'm currently on outfit 22. The challenge has actually flown by for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...