11.08.2010

The Kick Off

I'm about to head out the door for my very first Bikram yoga class.  If you haven't heard of Bikram yoga, it's a 90 minute yoga class in a 105 degree room.  Wish me luck, and I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow! 



{Cardigan: H&M, Button-Up: Gap, Jeans: American Eagle, Belt: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}


P.S. Am I am nerd for being excited about spending my Fred Meyer rewards on holiday decorations? If that makes me a nerd, then I don't want to be cool.

Paste a link to your 30 items in the comment section.  I'd love to see your choices!

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit - love the boots!

    http://rosemaryx.wordpress.com/category/30-for-30/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was your bikram class? i havent done one in years!

    love your first day outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that sounds way to intense for me to handle. I can't handle yoga in a normal room! Love your boots!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please share how it went! I used to do yoga with a good friend who was an instructor a few years ago, and loved it, but she moved, and I was too shy/frugal to go to an actual class...I've heard great things about bikram. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bikram class isn't very fun because it's just so darn hot, but I really like how I feel after the class and think it's a good workout. I think I'll go at least a couple more times though and see how I do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...