11.07.2010

30 for 30 Challenge

hello


I've read Kendi's comedic fashion blog for several months now. Not only does she have great taste in clothing, but she has challenged herself to create 30 different outfits out of 30 items of clothing. She's doing the challenge again, and this time I decided to participate! For the duration of the challenge you are also not supposed to spend money on clothing, accessories, or shoes. I'm both excited and nervous for the challenge, and I hope that you will join me to see how well I do!

[p.s. I even put all of my 30 for 30 items together in a section of my closet so I'm not tempted and drawn off course by my other clothes! Hopefully that will help. :)]








P.S. Because Black Friday happens to be during the challenge, I am allowing myself to shop on that day. Can't pass up any of those good deals!

6 comments:

  1. oh my! this is cool, but like you said, it can be a little nervous. ha ha ha i'm not sure i'm used to shopping from my own closet :) anyway, i sent you an invite to do the "what are you thankful for" series on my blog. it's okay if you pass up, i just hope it didn't go straight to your spam folder :) the sun is out in portland today. enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I like your red skirt :)
    I'm pretty close to you in Vancouver, WA ,small world huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good!

    I'm pretty excited to see how all these wonderful and different ladies attack this challenge.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done something similar, I moved my non 30 for 30 clothes into the spare room wardrobe! It would just be way too tempting, otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Me: I just got your email, it had gone to my junk email. I will email you soon!

    Liz: It is a small world, Vancouver is so close to Portland!

    Rosemaryx, archives, and Ruth: I can't wait to share the rest of my outfits with you all and to see how you all do! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...