11.14.2010

Six & Seven

I was stupid, er brave yesterday to tempt my willpower by going not only to H&M, but also Kate Spade and Forever 21.  I think everyone in 30 for 30 community would be happy for me that I was able hold out until December 7th to buy anything!

Today my pal and I decided to try something different with my hair, which you'll see in the next couple day's photos.  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!

{Shirt: Forever 21, Belt: Can't Remember, Black Jeans: H&M, Boots: Macy's}

{Shirt & Necklace: Forever 21, Skirt - part of a suit, Tights: Forever 21, Boots: Macy's}

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Courtney, fellow remixer here. I like your tee and the necklace in today's ensemble. In all of your 30/30 looks you have such a winning smile. And like you, I made a master list of outfits, but not a database.

    Good luck on the remaining challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you're too nice! Good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...