11.10.2010

Obsessive


{Cardigan: H&M, Dress: Forever 21, Tights: Target, Oxfords: Nine West}

I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm mildly OCD ... okay make that pretty OCD.  I knew that this 30 for 30 challenge would be stressful for me unless I had some sort of plan.  Part of my OCD is that I absolutely love making spreadsheets (nerdy I know), but it's true I will create a spreadsheet for practically anything and this challenge was no different.  Here is a snapshot of how I organized my 30 days:


Like I said, I had to go about this in an organized fashion. Thanks for letting me share how OCD I am with you ... now tell me, did you do anything crazy to prepare for the challenge?

2 comments:

  1. i love that you have a list! lol - i'm also a list maker. when i started the challenge, i wrote down a few things, added and changed, then documented the before & after. i had thought of making a daily planner, but the weather up here (nw washington state) has been acting a little too unpredictable for me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and the weather being unpredictable. Yesterday it was gorgeous in Portland and today it's rainy, so hit or miss. Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...