11.29.2010

Twenty-Two

 {Cardigan: Target, Shirt: Old Navy, Fedora: JC Penney, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity, Flats, BCBG}
After throwing on this outfit and running out the door this morning (I always seem to be running late on Mondays) I realized that this outfit is more springy than wintry.  It was nice to wear such a cheerful color today though since it was pretty gray outside.  I'm really excited because my mind has been flowing with various craft ideas for Christmas decorations, expect a blog post soon with some of my creations.

2 comments:

  1. This hat looks great on you...I wish I was more "hat brave"..haha..

    Make sure you enter my belt giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow is just what we need in Portland right now. What a ray of sunshine, especially with that big smile!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...