11.18.2010

Black and white and [a little] red all over


{Button-Up: Gap, Belt: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Macy's}

{belt fastening from The Daybook}

Oreo wanted to be in some of my 30 for 30 pictures, and he matched the black and white of my outfit so I decided it was okay.  While I'm still recovering from a cold, I didn't want to pass up some quality G time with one of my pals tonight.  I've heard that Portland has more happy hours than a lot of cities, so my friend and I decided to enjoy one on this rainy Thursday evening. It was just what the doctor ordered.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I live in Portland and am doing the 30 for 30, too. And yes, Portland is all about the happy hours. We hardly ever eat out without hitting a happy hour.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend and I are the same, if it's not happy hour or a McMenamin's we rarely go out but it's still a lot of fun! I'm going to look at your blog right now, can't wait to see your 30 for 30 outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...