12.07.2010

30 days & 30 nights


{Sweater: Limited, Belt: Forever 21, Skirt: Forever 21, Tights: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}

Today's the day, the last day of Kendi's challenge.  I have to admit that I rather enjoyed the last 30 days of having a small amount of items to choose from, it definitely saved me time getting ready in the morning.  I am however, excited to be able to wear my other cozy sweaters and boots tomorrow especially because the weather has gotten colder!  I think this weekend I'll even go through my clothes and shoes and find some stuff to donate to charity, because obviously I don't need everything I own.  To those of you who participated in Kendi's challenge, are you relieved that the challenge is over or wish that it was still going?

4 comments:

  1. i enjoyed all of your outfit combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats. You did a great job. And while I actually wish it was still going, you are right about needing some bigger sweaters right now!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing! It's quite a feat. I love your skirt, by the way. Forever 21 is the best.

    Keep up the good work on your blog, and I can't wait to read more.

    - Caitlin http://re-mix-her.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the sweet comments! I've already found myself drawn to the same items in my closet, especially my brown boots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...