12.03.2010

Can't Complain


{Sweater: Gap, Belt: Forever 21, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Steve Madden, Earrings: Target}
 

One of my favorite things is free food, but not just any free food because when it comes to food I'm pretty picky, but delicious free food is great.  This week I've had two delicious lunches bought for me, and also a cup of coffee bought for me at Starbucks.  What's even better though is a good hair day, and folks today I feel like I've had a fairly decent hair day which in itself is an accomplishment with naturally curly hair.  See I can't complain, free food, free coffee, a good hair day, and it's Friday, life is great.

P.S. Go Ducks!!

2 comments:

  1. holy moly, your hair is pretty! wish mine would curl it up some too. no joke:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...