12.27.2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

 {Lights on Peacock Lane}
 
 {"City" lights of Roseburg}

Thursday night I celebrated Christmas early with my boyfriend, we went to Henry's Tavern for dinner, and then to Peacock lane, since it turns out the Christmas ships had already stopped for the year.  It was one of the best nights I've had in a long time and can't think of a better way to celebrate.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas weekend.  Santa treated me very well this year and I got a lot of things on my wish list, and was able to spend some wonderful time with my family and both of my parent's cats!  I have to admit, I was beyond happy to be back in Portland yesterday after an almost five hour drive (a lot of wrecks and rain!) it was nice to order some pizza and play a board game. 

Tonight I'm going to a get-together at Bridgeport Brewery in Portland. Can't wait to hang out with more pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...