1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other): fun but a little lame at the same time. I feel like there is always a build up about what you should be doing, but most of the time I feel like having a laid back evening at home with friends and watching the ball drop.
2. Last New Year's Eve I: was still living in Eugene, and we went to a local campus bar. I remember it being a great time with great friends!
3. My New Year's resolution is: 1) donate money to the Oregon Humane Society so that they can continue to help pets like the cat we got, 2) really start working out on a regular basis - get out and walk more! 3) crochet another scarf to wear next winter. :)
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is: with friends in a low-key environment. << I agree with you Lauren, the best way to spend any evening is with friends!
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is: flare jeans becoming popular, which I'm hoping doesn't happen because they really are unflattering!
6. This New Year's Eve I will: here it is New Year's Eve and we still haven't made definitive plans, but we will probably watch a movie, go out to dinner, drink some champagne, and watch the ball drop.
7. A fresh start is: always a wonderful and refreshing thing to have in life. This year I think I've had quite a few "fresh starts" and it feels better than ever!