12.31.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other): fun but a little lame at the same time.  I feel like there is always a build up about what you should be doing, but most of the time I feel like having a laid back evening at home with friends and watching the ball drop.


2.  Last New Year's Eve I: was still living in Eugene, and we went to a local campus bar.  I remember it being a great time with great friends!

3.  My New Year's resolution is: 1) donate money to the Oregon Humane Society so that they can continue to help pets like the cat we got, 2) really start working out on a regular basis - get out and walk more! 3) crochet another scarf to wear next winter. :)

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is: with friends in a low-key environment. << I agree with you Lauren, the best way to spend any evening is with friends!

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is: flare jeans becoming popular, which I'm hoping doesn't happen because they really are unflattering!

6.  This New Year's Eve I will: here it is New Year's Eve and we still haven't made definitive plans, but we will probably watch a movie, go out to dinner, drink some champagne, and watch the ball drop.

7.  A fresh start is: always a wonderful and refreshing thing to have in life.  This year I think I've had quite a few "fresh starts" and it feels better than ever!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    We're neighbors! I'm in Washington! :)
    XxOo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh I hope flared jeans don't come back in style. I have a feeling the maxi skirt is going to come back too. I've seen it a lot more in the last month. SO unflattering unless you're 120 and 5'10".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...