12.31.2010

My Year in Review

A lot of changes have happened in my life in 2010, and I wanted to do a quick retrospect of them all!

This year I ... turned 23 in January.


This year I ... quit working in the field I had worked in for seven years, and found a job using my college major.


This year I ... moved to Portland, Oregon and love every minute of living here!

 

This year I ... moved in with my boyfriend, and find it so wonderful to spend quality time with someone you love every day.


This year I ... (we) adopted a cat from the Oregon Humane Society named Oreo.


This year I ... started a blog, and have really enjoyed being part of the blogging community. It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with reading blogs.

This year I ... went to my first Oregon football game after graduating.


This year I ... had so many amazing times with great friends and family!!


{Carrie Underwood Concert}

Happy New Year Everyone - here is to 2011!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a full and fun year! I love that you named your cat Oreo!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...