12.29.2010

Outfit Inspiration

{InStyle Magazine via}
 
Since I haven't explained this weekly Outfit Inspiration series that I started a couple weeks ago, I thought I would take the time to explain my thoughts behind it.  I read through so blogs and magazine on a daily and weekly basis, and am consistently inspired to take more risks with outfits, trends, and styles.  I wanted to share some of the outfits that I'm inspired by in my every day life. 

Now onto this week's inspiration.  While I love both of the above outfits and their full and semi-short skirts, I am really drawn to Rashida Jones's outfit.  This is a look that I like to wear in the summer quite often, but I think with a pair of tights it would be perfect for winter weather.  I will probably have to put together a similar outfit this weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...