12.03.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
1.   Holiday spirit: it's in the air all around town.  Portland has even had a snowfall already so that helped put me in the holiday spirit even more!

2.  The holidays are incomplete without: a Christmas tree and Christmas lights around town, family, friends, and peppermint mochas.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is: cut down, well help cut down, my family's Christmas tree and decorate it!
 
4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is: opening one present on Christmas Eve, usually watch It's a Wonderful Life because it's one of my mom's favorite movies, and my brother and I each get a new ornament. 

5.  Holiday music is: one of my favorite things about the season, I've been listening to it since December 1st anywhere I can.
 
6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays: at my parent's house, but I will celebrate it early with my boyfriend.
 
7.  Holiday wish list: Fossil boyfriend watch, the newest Rascal Flatts CD, cardigans, boots, other accessories, and EA Active.

2 comments:

  1. I love holiday music too! Decorating the tree is also one of my holiday faves! I am so jealous that you live where it snows, I love snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your answers! espeically to 2-nothing better than a peppermint mocha! and 3, i said the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...