1. Holiday spirit: it's in the air all around town. Portland has even had a snowfall already so that helped put me in the holiday spirit even more!
2. The holidays are incomplete without: a Christmas tree and Christmas lights around town, family, friends, and peppermint mochas.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is: cut down, well help cut down, my family's Christmas tree and decorate it!
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is: opening one present on Christmas Eve, usually watch It's a Wonderful Life because it's one of my mom's favorite movies, and my brother and I each get a new ornament.
5. Holiday music is: one of my favorite things about the season, I've been listening to it since December 1st anywhere I can.
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays: at my parent's house, but I will celebrate it early with my boyfriend.
7. Holiday wish list: Fossil boyfriend watch, the newest Rascal Flatts CD, cardigans, boots, other accessories, and EA Active.