12.23.2010

Holiday Goodies



This week I've been baking like mad.  I plan on giving some treats to my boyfriend's parents, my parents, and my pals so I wanted to have a good assortment.  I made Rolo pretzel treats, cranberry, oatmeal, and white chocolate cookies, peppermint bark, and sugar cookies that I bought premixed to support a local childrens' hospital. 

Tonight I'm celebrating Christmas with my boyfriend, I plan on going out to dinner and to either Peacock Lane or the Christmas ships to see Christmas lights.  Tomorrow I'm driving to my parent's house to celebrate Christmas with them.  I hope that you have a wonderful holiday and weekend!

1 comment:

  1. o.o that looks so yummy!!! :)
    xoxo
    Aline
    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...