12.29.2010

Wish I Was Here Wednesday


I wanted to play along with Olivia's series on her blog today.  She is a fellow Portland blogger, so I'm sure that she along with anyone else living in the Pacific Northwest can understand why I would rather be laying by the pool in Mexico rather than be in rainy and sometimes snowy Oregon.  I took this photo a few years ago on a family vacation to Cancun.  This vacation was wonderful because it was the first family vacation we had taken in years, and I have a lot of wonderful memories from it!

3 comments:

  1. i totally understand why you'd like to be somewhere warm, it's the reason why i've gone home to l.a. and now going to costa rica today - i love oregon but the weather sucks during winter! happy new year courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...yes please. We even went to Vegas last week to get a glimpse of the sun and it was raining when we got there!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the rain in Vegas! I actually have enjoyed the cold the past few days, but now it's back to rainy Oregon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...