12.05.2010

Wonderful Weekend


{Cardigan: H&M, Top: Can't Remember,  Jeans: Gap, Brooch: Vintage, Boots: Macy's}

This weekend was filled with friends, food, and festivities.  Let me start off by saying how proud I am of the Oregon Ducks for winning the Civil War and now to be going to the BCS National Championship game for the first time in the school's history.  I'm proud to say I'm an alum.  After the game, it was my pal Sonu's 25th birthday party which was filled with a lot of good pals, some who I haven't seen in several months.  Then today was spent running around doing errands and also getting things for Christmas like buying a tree, ornaments, and lights as well as ingredients for some delicious Christmas treats.  I'm so excited to decorate our tree tomorrow and hang stockings! 

Can you tell that it was windy in Portland today? Kind of some crazy hair!

{Cardigan: Target, Shirt: Target, Jeans: Citizen, Flats: BCBG}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...