4.30.2012

What's Been Going On







Over the past week, I've been trying to take some time to enjoy some of my favorite things and favorite things to do.  

I took my car through the car wash, and then it was dusted in pollen again by the next day.  It's a good thing I actually like washing my car, so the second time I washed it by hand!

Trying to savor some of the sunshine we go in Portland last week!

Noticing that I am going to get another free drink from Starbucks soon!

Spending time with my best pal at one of my favorite restaurants.

Another favorite restaurant of mine, Cafe Yumm. I treated myself to lunch there last week. 

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, before I read your post I thought your car got scratched! That would be a pretty sad day.

    Cute picture of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably cry if that happened. I didn't tell you ... today I had to crawl through from the passenger side of my car after work because someone parked so close to me. Ahh parking lots ...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...