4.09.2012

Sunshine, Ovo, and Pals

 {Oreo enjoying the sunshine}

 {I was able to wear flats on Saturday without my feet getting wet!}

{The birthday girl, Rianna}

{Ovo on Sunday}

 {Before the show}

{A lady bug wanted to be Tanner's friend}

{Finally replanting my root bound plants}

I feel a little bit like a broken record, but I had another wonderful weekend.  I had drinks with my best friend and her boyfriend Friday night, celebrated a pal's birthday on Saturday, and saw Ovo on Sunday with my love.

Have you ever been to a Cirque Du Soleil show? Ovo was my first one, and now I want to see all of them - they are amazing.  I was incredibly impressed with each characters acrobatic ability and feel really lucky to have been able to see it yesterday.  How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney! Nice to meet you! I'm Olga and from Portland aswell! I saw your name on the Portland Bloggers Newsletter and wanted to stop by and say hi. Will you be attending the event this Saturday? Its supposed to be a lot of fun!
    Your heading is so adorable. Great name!
    Well if you do show up just look for the girl with the bump, that will be me!
    Happy Blogging and good week!

    Olga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olga! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am planning on coming to the event this weekend, and can't wait to meet other Portland bloggers. :) I'll make sure to look for you and say hi when I do. Have a great week and I'll see you Saturday!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great weekend :) Your kitty is so cute! B & W cats are so fun - mine has a white nose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...