4.16.2012

Blog Filled Weekend

{Three trips to the grocery store last week}

{Just a few chocolate chips}


{Rianna & I at the dinner party}

{Fun SWAG from the Portland Blogger's Meet-Up}

{Playing pool with my love}

This past weekend was very busy, but also really fun.  I had the opportunity to attend my first Portland Blogger's meet-up and meet a few local bloggers.  It was so nice to meet the people behind some blogs that I already follow, and add a few more blogs to my Google Reader. I highly encourage any local bloggers to attend the next meet-up and come socialize with other bloggers!  I also went to a friend's dinner party, played pool with my love, and went to Creative Connection PDX.  All in all a great weekend, that I wouldn't mind repeating again.

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you at the meet-up! I'm so glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice to meet you! Glad you came!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...