4.17.2012

Chambray Love

chambray, red, leopard, + black


chambray + black maxi


chambray, teal, and leopard




My chambray button-up is easily one of the most worn pieces in my closet, yet I still hear people calling it a "Canadian Tuxedo" when worn with other denim pieces.  I think that pairing it with denim is perfectly fine, so long as they're two different colors of denim, but there are also many other ways to wear this versatile item.  I took one simple chambray top from American Eagle and have created three different ways to wear it for a variety of occasions.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you on the fact that a chambray shirt CAN be worn with a pair of jeans; as long as they're different colors. Love all of these looks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...