4.03.2012

Love the Weekend

 






Another great weekend is in the books. 

Friday night I went to my BFF's house and she made some delicious, albeit spicy soup I'm also a wimp when it comes to spicy food, and we watched Garden State.
Saturday I started the day off getting my first gel manicure, and then I met up with two pals and their handsome son in Woodburn.  Later that night we went to another friend's house and they made us sturgeon (delicious) and salmon.  
Sunday was a full day spent with my love: we went to the driving range, played pool, and had happy hour at Bartini with a few friends.  
Such a wonderful weekend, and I was definitely not ready for Monday.  I can't wait to see what next weekend has in store for me (always working for the weekend, right?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...