4.23.2012

Outfit Post that Could Have Been


{Sweater: Forever 21, Skirt: Banana Republic Factory, Heels: Ralph Lauren}

I give major kudos to all of the wonderful style bloggers out there who are able to get everything together in order to take outfit photos.  I had every intention of taking a picture of this outfit today, but time got away from me, and now I'm sitting in my oh-so-comfy pj's and thinking about how I should have taken a picture of the outfit.  So I did the next best thing, I took a picture of each item nicely folded and crossing my fingers you can picture how I wore it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's pretty cute. I can picture it. And yay for nice weather-- no tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items :) I totally understand too. On one of my posts I only had a picture of my top half so I had to improvise. By the way, I do the same thing when I get home-- immediate transition into comfy clothes/PJs and there's no getting out of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...