6.02.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   I love  savory foods because they just seem to satisfy my taste buds more than sweet foods on most days!

2.  A time that mama knew best was  when she said that I would be able to learn how to be appreciative of more things if I had to pay for them on my own.  Really this was both of my parents, so I'm appreciative of both!

3.  My first kiss went a little like this so awkward.  It was after a middle school dance and my best friend's dad actually saw it, and I was mortified. 

4.  My celebrity crush is because I can't think of one, I'll just say Ryan Gosling.  I don't really know if there is one celebrity out there I have a crush on.


5.  My splurge of choice is boots.  In Portland it's pretty vital to have at least one pair of nice waterproof boots since you end up wearing them more often than not.

6.  My biggest accomplishment is graduating from college.  I am the second person in my entire family to graduate from college, so it was something that I am happy I pushed myself through all four years.

7.  My dance jam of choice is it's somewhat cliche, but I love the Black Eyed Peas song "I've got a feeling."  I think that this song will always remind me of one of my best friend's weddings, and singing it at the top of our lungs at her bachelorette party, before the wedding while getting ready, and during the reception.

5 comments:

  1. Boots! Great answer! I love me some good boots! =)


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man middle school dances! that makes me giggle. and yes i love a little black eyed peas! cute blog girl found you through FITB fridays :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I am following you from Fill in the blanks Friday www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your answers and I esp loved the savory food one. Just hearing the word savory makes me crave all kinds of delish foods :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great fill in the blank answers. my mother has also said the same thing about having more appreciation for things if i purchased them myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...