1. I love savory foods because they just seem to satisfy my taste buds more than sweet foods on most days!
2. A time that mama knew best was when she said that I would be able to learn how to be appreciative of more things if I had to pay for them on my own. Really this was both of my parents, so I'm appreciative of both!
3. My first kiss went a little like this so awkward. It was after a middle school dance and my best friend's dad actually saw it, and I was mortified.
4. My celebrity crush is because I can't think of one, I'll just say Ryan Gosling. I don't really know if there is one celebrity out there I have a crush on.
5. My splurge of choice is boots. In Portland it's pretty vital to have at least one pair of nice waterproof boots since you end up wearing them more often than not.
6. My biggest accomplishment is graduating from college. I am the second person in my entire family to graduate from college, so it was something that I am happy I pushed myself through all four years.
7. My dance jam of choice is it's somewhat cliche, but I love the Black Eyed Peas song "I've got a feeling." I think that this song will always remind me of one of my best friend's weddings, and singing it at the top of our lungs at her bachelorette party, before the wedding while getting ready, and during the reception.