6.10.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Sorry for the absence yesterday!  I've been preparing for the 30 for 30 challenge that kicks off Monday!  Look for a post with all of my pieces this weekend hopefully.  Now on to the blanks!



1.   This weekend I'm going to Grand Lodge McMenamins and I'm excited to celebrate my three year anniversary with my love.

2.  My last vacation was  over Memorial Day weekend when I went to Vegas with my bf, and two pals!

3.  My next vacation will be I don't have one planned.

4.  My favorite way to relax is anything with pals or just reading my favorite magazine with my cat cuddled next to me.

5.  When vacationing one should always allow time to relax.  I like to do many activities, but it's important to leave some time to relax, after all it is a vacation.

6.  When vacationing one should never hmm ... I'd say stress out.

7.  The best part about a vacation is experiencing new sites and surroundings, and of course people watching.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...