6.16.2011

Go-To Outfit



{Cardigan: H&M, Tank: Forever 21, Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet, Flats: Jessica Simpson, Scarf: shop in SF}

This is pretty much my go-to look in the spring: skirt, tank, and cardigan for the cold nights and sometimes days.  I got this skirt for a great deal last summer at Banana Republic Outlet and it's one of my most worn pieces in the summer because not only is it a neutral black, but it has POCKETS! I'm pretty sure that I'll buy almost any skirt or dress if it has pockets, because they just lend such a fun attitude to a piece of clothing.  Also, please pardon my cat who was peeking out the blinds to see what I was up to.

P.S. Please don't mind my pale Oregon legs that are in dire need of sunless tanner.

3 comments:

  1. i love the pieces. i think the red gives it a splash but the gray scarf tones it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love how you added the scarf...it adds great texture to the whole look. Good luck on the 30 for 30! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. Very nice color combo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...