6.22.2011

Hearts & Stripes



{Top: Old Navy, Skirt: H&M, Heels: Nine West}

So far June has been a trying month for me.  I won't go into details but lets just say that I'm happy to have this blog as a creative outlet, and that I'm surrounded by the most amazing friends and family.  Also, I am grateful for my readers, thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my blog, it really means a lot to me!

Now, onto the outfit.  I bought this skirt awhile ago at H&M, and although I fell in love with the pattern immediately, I was a little worried about the closures on it.  The whole back side is just buttons, and there isn't really a courteous "modesty" panel, so it's somewhat nerve wracking to wear.  Never the less, I really like the stripes with the hearts.

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE the stripes with the hearts. this is a great ensemble all around.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the that skirt and it's fabulous withe the stripes.

    Sorry your June wasn't so great and hopefully July will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. July will be your month, I can feel it. I too have that skirt and have yet to wear it, afraid the booty might make and unscheduled appearance. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo, the 2 patterns work together so well. That skirt is really pretty!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of your encouraging words! Here's to July being a great month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit and I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...