6.02.2011

Scenes from a Weekend

{So happy to be in the sun!}


{Ready for Blue Man Group - Isn't my friend a cute pregnant girl?}



{Yum - the Sugar Factory}

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to escape the rainy Pacific Northwest for the sunny (and sometimes rainy) city of Las Vegas.  My visit was wonderful for the weekend, despite a couple delayed flights, and some sprinkles on Sunday!  I did manage to find what I think will quickly become my go-to white dress (picture to follow) but also spent some quality time with my BF, and two of my closest pals.  It was the perfect long weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I had mint on my nails this week and am headed to Las Vegas next week!! I can't wait!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vegas! yes! i'm going again this year for my birthday! the sun, i love sun. i'm glad you got to have some even if it was so-so out here. your friend looks so cute, i couldn't even tell she's pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun trip!! I love that black and white dress, and yes, your friend is DARLING prego!! :)


    Krys
    Fierce|Fabulous|Fit
    @FierceFabFit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...