1.07.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   Winter is : pretty miserable in Oregon.  When it's not raining cats and dogs, it's freezing cold, and almost always dark and gray.  
 
2.  Summer is: my favorite season (spring being a close second).  Summer in Oregon is amazing, there are so many places to hike, farmer's markets to buy yummy food, parks to visit, and flowers to smell.  I love it!
3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd:  be getting ready for a BBQ somewhere, or enjoying a meal with my friends out doors on a patio or in a park.
 
4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is: cook, bake, cuddle, and hang out with my friends and family somewhere cozy.  

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is : BBQ with friends and eat dinner outside << Same with me Lauren, nothing better.

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is: a light sundress, sandals, and sunglasses.

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is: jeans with knee-high socks, knee-high boots, sweater, jacket, and warm scarf - pretty much what I wear every winter day.

{I'm about to head out the door for a friend's birthday party.  Have a nice weekend!}

1 comment:

  1. Hi There!
    I recently found your blog and I think it's adorable. So... I've nominated you for the stylish blogger award! Congrats!
    Check it out here.
    http://muffinlovesbiscuit.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-got-style-ive-got-class.html
    <3 Always,
    Mrs. Biscuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...