1.24.2011

Winter 30 for 30 Challenge

{via}

Kendi has announced her winter version of the 30 for 30 challenge set to start February 1st.  Once again I am going to participate, because I had so much fun last time, and it made getting dressed every morning easier.  Check back later this week to see my clothing choices, and be sure to follow me and my 30 outfits.  For those of you who have participated in Kendi's challenge, and are doing it again this go around, what are your tips and tricks to make it through? 

Also, has anyone else noticed how geriatric looking a lot of clothes are at the mall lately?  My pal Justine and I were shopping this weekend, (only for last minute 30 for 30 items of course) and I kept finding pieces of clothing that look like my older relatives would wear.  I for one am happy to avoid the mall for the month of February which will hopefully allow this "trend" to pass.

5 comments:

  1. excited to see you do this challenge. i can't make myself do it because i am so non-committal. that is too funny about the geriatric clothing comment. i haven't been to the mall lately, maybe i should check it out? hopefully it's not pioneer square you are talking about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There fellow 30 for 30 challenger. I am going to try this one challenge once agian. I had a hard time the last time and think my new approach is more things to layer with. Look forward to seeing your 30.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reni - It was both Washington Square and Pioneer Square mall, but Washington Square had way more geriatric clothing. :)

    Carla - I am super OCD, and made a spreadsheet with all of my outfits. This is the only way I could have came up with 30 different outfits, that and my friend helped me brainstorm options. Maybe this will help you? Either way, good luck and I can't wait to see your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds really cool. I might give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at the Pioneer Square today (thinking I'd find something before the 30 for 30) and was totally unimpressed. Not much for me there. So, I totally get what you are saying.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...