1.17.2011

Country Strong


{Blazer: Old Navy, Top: Target, Necklace: Anne Taylor Loft, Watch: Fossil, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Macy's}

Reni at In Her Shoes has inspired me to start taking photos of my outfits again.  This was something that became habitual while I was participating in the 30 for 30 challenge, but I wasn't sure if it was something I wanted to continue.  I have a feeling that I won't take daily photos of my outfits, but I will try and do a weekly or bi-weekly post.  I also forgot to take a picture of my boots, but you can see them here.  I hope that you enjoy!

P.S. I'm excited to go see a new movie tonight, Country Strong.  I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Despicable Me, it's definitely time to catch up on the new releases!

2 comments:

  1. yay to the outfits! i think it's just cool to see people's fashion sense in the winter, especially that you and i live in the same city - where some may not understand why we layer so much! lol looking forward to seeing more outfits! (even if it's not daily)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what people wear in a climate like Oregon too. Sometimes I feel in such a rut with what I'm wearing because it's so rainy and cold. Hopefully I'll be able to share some cute outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...