Is it just me or was this week extra long feeling? I don't think I'm alone when I say that I am so that it is finally Friday. Let's make it a great start to the weekend!
1. My favorite quote is: The best thing to hold onto in life, is each other. - Audrey Hepburn
2. A bad habit I have is: picking at my cuticles non-stop, and I pop my knuckles more than I'd like to admit. They are both awful habits that I wish I could stop, but I've done them my whole life and don't even notice when I do it now.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was: when I wrote my first rent check in college, and then again every month when I wrote a check for health insurance. Man growing up is expensive, but it sure is worth it. :)
4. Weekends are: super relaxing lately. I was so busy during the holidays and then a girl's weekend after that, that it's nice to stay home and relax and maybe even get some cleaning done. I love weekends with no set plans!
5. When I was a child I wished my name was: Brittany, but now I know so many Brittany's so I'm glad that my parents named me Courtney. (I feel like it's a less common name than Brittany.)
6. I wish: that my hair would ignore the weather, and not frizz. It's so much better when it's just cold in the winter because my hair behaves!
7. A secret I have is: that I have anywhere from 25-50 pairs of Birkenstock sandals and clogs. I use to wear them all the time, but now I feel guilty not wearing them, but luckily my mom wears the same size as me so we can share them.
Happy weekend, hope that it's wonderful!