1.21.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Is it just me or was this week extra long feeling? I don't think I'm alone when I say that I am so that it is finally Friday.  Let's make it a great start to the weekend!


1.   My favorite quote is:  The best thing to hold onto in life, is each other. - Audrey Hepburn

2.  A bad habit I have is: picking at my cuticles non-stop, and I pop my knuckles more than I'd like to admit.  They are both awful habits that I wish I could stop, but I've done them my whole life and don't even notice when I do it now. 

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was: when I wrote my first rent check in college, and then again every month when I wrote a check for health insurance.  Man growing up is expensive, but it sure is worth it. :) 

4.  Weekends are:  super relaxing lately.  I was so busy during the holidays and then a girl's weekend after that, that it's nice to stay home and relax and maybe even get some cleaning done.  I love weekends with no set plans!

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was: Brittany, but now I know so many Brittany's so I'm glad that my parents named me Courtney.  (I feel like it's a less common name than Brittany.)

6.  I wish:  that my hair would ignore the weather, and not frizz.  It's so much better when it's just cold in the winter because my hair behaves!

7.  A secret I have is:  that I have anywhere from 25-50 pairs of Birkenstock sandals and clogs.  I use to wear them all the time, but now I feel guilty not wearing them, but luckily my mom wears the same size as me so we can share them.
Happy weekend, hope that it's wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. yes, this was a longest 4-day work week ever. wow, that's a lot of birks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, Courtney is way better than Brittany. Of course, I always wanted anything but Linda. Who is named Linda? Old ladies, that's who.
    I hope you have the relaxing weekend you want. This week did seem exceptionally long, so you deserve a rest!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling you on the frizzy hair, girl! I was blessed with my dad's ultimately curly hair and anytime the rain comes? POOF! I look like a poodle on steroids. Ah, thank God for cute Winter caps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh girl, you love your Birkenstocks! You are just like my cousin. My bad habit is popping my knuckles too, and my neck! So bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...