1.16.2011

Dining in Portland

Portland has hundreds, probably even thousands, of restaurants.  Unfortunately, since I've moved to Portland I haven't been able to try as many restaurants as I've wanted to, that is until Friday when I went to three new (to me) restaurants. 

{via}

For lunch I went to Little Big Burger, and had a burger and very delicious French fries.  The menu is limited, but I think that adds to the diner appeal of the restaurant.  The burgers are about the size of a slider, and have the perfect amount of seasoning.  Personally, the fries took the cake in deliciousness though, they are cooked in a truffle oil, and then sprinkled with sea salt.  Amazing. 

{Sorry for the iPhone photos}

After work, I met up with a friend at 23rd and Hoyt for a drink.  I think that this restaurant is more about the food versus the drinks since their cocktail menu was limited, but the drink I had was delicious.  


Lastly, a few of my friends and I went to Nostrana, which my friend recommended because of itsdelicious pizza.  Not only did the pizza not disappoint, but the atmosphere at this restaurant was very fun.  When we got there the place had such a fun feeling to it, and the decor helped with that feeling as well.  Also they had something that I had never seen before, they gave us a pair of scissors to cut our own slices of pizza!

It was a food filled Friday, but a delicious one at that.  Hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. nostrana is great, i love their panna cotta desser and their steak!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...