1.18.2011

Stylish Blogger Award

{via}

I am so flattered to be nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by my newest blog friend at Biscuits McGhee.  Because I am new to the blogging world, this award came as such a wonderful surprise!  The award came with a few instructions that you'll see now.

Stylish Blogger Award Winners:

  • Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award! 
Random Facts about Me:

1.  My car has had approximately three new back bumpers in eight years from being rear ended or backing into other cars.

2.  My hand and fingers are so flexible that I can bend them back forming an "L" shape.

3.  I prefer food to be extremely warm when eating it, borderline scalding hot.

4.  My boyfriend and I met when we were put together for a marketing group project in college.  However, I was almost kicked out of the group because I missed the first few meetings because I was in Vegas.  Oops!

5.  I have an Oregon Duck Snuggie.

6.  It pains me to pay sales tax.  Oregon is one of the only states that doesn't have a sales tax, so whenever I go to Washington it drives me crazy to have to pay more money for stuff!


7.  I have the same car that I had when I turned 16, and before it was mine my parents owned it.

Time for the nominations! 

10.  6 Petals

Happy blog reading!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Courtney! I love your blog and totally agree/understand why you were nominated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU :) I love your blog, I found it a couple of weeks ago and I check it every time I go online :) Thank you SO much for nominating me!!!
    xoxo
    Aline
    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney! THANK YOU so much for the award! I'm so excited! And really excited to have found your blog- you are adorable! Now a happy little follower :)
    XO
    -Lauren
    www.oliveandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled upon your blog! Love it!

    U r 2 cute.

    Carla
    http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Courtney! Thanks for nominating my little blog! I really love the outfit crush section of your blog too. :)
    -Dzung
    anthrobakery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks for nominating me!

    Oh my gosh, my fingers can do the backwards L too, it's so gross. hehe. My thumb is the worst, and when I do a thumbs up, it's more like a thumbs-sideways. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...